We don’t know about you, but we’re in the mood for a showdown this March. A Broadway Showdown, to be exact.
There’s a really interesting promotion on the go over at Coral, where you can win up to €1,000 in cash for your efforts at the poker table. And this promotion is all about the showdown.
This promotion is running now right through to 31 March, so you’ve got plenty of time to get your shot at the big cash prizes.
Cash games or Twister? You decide
In Broadway Showdown, you’ve got a big choice to make. Play either cash games or Twister poker to earn your Broadway Showdown Rewards Wheel spins.
You can’t choose both.
So whatever one you choose to play for the month of March, you should stick to it to get the best chance of winning it big on the rewards wheel.
Route A: Broadway Showdown Twister missions
You can earn up to three Broadway Showdown Reward Wheel spins every single day with this promotion when you go down the Twister route.
All you have to do is win a certain number of Twister tournaments in a row. It sounds easy, but we all know that Twister tournaments have a fair dollop of luck associated with them.
Every day, the Twister buy in and number of sequential wins required changes. So keep this guide handy so you know what to play when…
- Monday: Win three Twister tournaments in a row, with a buy-in of at least €1
- Tuesday: Win three Twister tournaments in a row, with a buy-in of at least €2
- Wednesday: Win three Twister tournaments in a row, with a buy-in of at least €1
- Thursday: Win three Twister tournaments in a row, with a buy-in of at least €2
- Friday: Win three Twister tournaments in a row, with a buy-in of at least €1
- Saturday: Win two Twister tournaments in a row, with a buy-in of at least €5
- Sunday: Win three Twister tournaments in a row, with a buy-in of at least €10
Route B: Broadway Showdown Cash Game missions
Like with the Twister missions, the Cash Game missions also give you the opportunity to get up to three reward wheel spins daily.
But in this case, you’re required to showdown with certain hole cards.
Not familiar with the word showdown? It simply means that at the end of the game, two or more players need to reveal their cards to see who wins. So if you win a hand, but everyone folds, that doesn’t count as a showdown. But if someone calls your bet at the end and you both display your cards to determine who wins, that’s a showdown.
But you don’t need to win the hand. Just take part in the showdown.
All blind levels of €0.05/€0.10 or above count, except for heads-up tables.
The pocket cards required at the showdown changes depending on the day of the week…
- Monday: Showdown with AA, KK, QQ
- Tuesday: Showdown with QQ, TT, JJ
- Wednesday: Showdown with suited AT, AJ, AQ, AK
- Thursday: Showdown with suited KT, KJ, KQ, AK
- Friday: Showdown with suited QT, QJ, KQ, AQ
- Saturday: Showdown with suited JT, QJ, KJ, AJ
- Sunday: Showdown with suited JT, QJ, KJ, AJ
What are the Broadway Showdown Reward Wheel prizes?
The reward wheel for the Broadway Showdown promotion is stuffed to the gills with great prizes. Here’s what will be won over the course of the entire promotion…
- 2x €1,000 cash prizes
- 298x €10 cash prizes
- 2,500x €5 cash prizes
- 10,000x €1 cash prizes
- 10,000x €1 Age of the Gods Twister tickets
- 30,000x €0.50 general tickets
Remember that all Age of the Gods Twister tickets expire seven days after they’re credited to your account and the general tickets have a 60-day expiry.
We’ve covered a lot here, but for all other terms and conditions, check out the Coral Broadway Showdown promotional page.