- GET LUCKY WITH 20 FREE SPINS – Leo Vegas will give new players to the site 20 free spins, so you can start off with no deposit. (05/21/18)
- Go Wild With New Slots At Coral Casino – Things are getting wild at the Coral Casino this autumn, as a flurry of new slots have been added to the online casino‘s already impressive stable of games (05/21/2018)
Online Casino No Deposit Bonus – Keep What You Win
If you’re confused about the no deposit online casino deals listed above, don’t worry. Just read on and we’ll clear up any confusion.
A no deposit online casino is one which allows you to gamble for real money without making a deposit to the site. And you get to keep what you win.
In general, you must be a new player at a site in order to claim the no deposit bonus, and there are typically restrictions around when you’re able to withdraw funds earned through these deals. However, all of the no deposit online casinos listed above allow players to receive funds without having to risk any of your own money by making a deposit to the site.
There are two overall categories of no deposit online casino offers:
- Free money. This itself can come in a few slightly different forms:
- Free money that can be used anywhere at a no deposit online casino.
- Free money which can only be used in a specific way, such as on slot machines or via entering poker tournaments.
- Free money which must be used on a particular device, usually a mobile phone or tablet.
- Free spins on slot machines. In general, no deposit online casinos which offer free spins restrict which games you can use them on and sometimes limit your potential winnings (most frequently to $100).
In either case, there are typically clearing requirements before you can remove your free money from the site. Money earned via spins or won by using free money sometimes must be played through the site
Online Casino No Deposit Bonus FAQ
Are all of the no deposit slots offers current?
Yes! We’re in frequent contact with our partners, and most recently verified our deals are all good on June 1, 2019
What countries are eligible for the no deposit online casino deals?
All of the no deposit online casino deals are available for UK residents. Most deals are available for the majority of other countries as well, but there’s no hard and fast rule for this. Most are available everywhere, a few are UK-exclusive, and some are only available for a handful of places. Make sure to check that your country is eligible for a deal before trying to claim it, or you’ll be disappointed later!
What’s the best no deposit online casino?
That answer is largely up to you. Different players are looking for different things from their online casino experience. UK players can get a pretty nice overall experience at Coral Casino, poker players may prefer Bet365 Poker, and slot players will find a massive variety of games at Leo Vegas. Look around and see what jumps out at you – and considering you can try these sites with no deposit and keep what you win, you may want to try more than one.
Can you keep what you win?
Yes! There may be some minor hoops to jump through before you can withdraw, but you absolutely can keep what you win when playing on any of the no deposit online casinos above.
What kind of no deposit bonus can I get?
All kinds! There are a lot of different no deposit online casino deals available. Other sites will offer free spins at selected slot machines, or other game-specific deals.
Why do casinos offer no deposit bonuses?
Online casinos are willing to offer no deposit signup deals in order to get new players to try out their sites. It’s a marketing tool which is very effective – what better way could there be to get new players to try out an online casino than giving them a bit of free cash or some free spins?
Casinos anticipate that they’ll earn your business while you use your free money on their site. So it’s a win-win proposition – you get free money and you can keep what you win, and the casinos get your attention so they can try to convince you to become a regular customer.
Are there other online casino deals available?
Yes – a no deposit bonus is just your first step into the world of online casino bonuses.
If you decide to become a regular customer after claiming your no deposit bonus, there are various other options available. Many casinos offer a deposit bonus, where they match your first deposit amount dollar-for-dollar.
Is gambling online safe?
Yes! All of the sites promoted on this site have two things in common:
- They’re all no deposit online casinos which offer free money or free spins on slot machines, and
- They’re all licensed by reputable gaming authorities in Europe.
Online casinos on this site have licenses from the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, and various other authorities. They also work with several independent organizations to identify and prevent problem gambling, including GamCare.